The Oceans are Endless on Meridian
A downloadable game
Perigee Corporation toils on the surface of the ocean planet Meridian. An artificial island rises from the waves, and atop the island a luxurious vacation resort is being constructed - the crown jewel of Perigee's business portfolio, proof of their ability to tame even the most hostile planet for human convenience.
But the company's exploitation of Meridian won't be without consequences. Soon, utter disaster opens the floodgates to an inconceivable secret sprawling beneath Meridian's waters, threaded through the planet's biosphere and rooted in the deepest reaches of the abyss...
The Oceans are Endless on Meridian is a disaster/eco-horror campaign module for the 1st edition of the Mothership RPG, detailing the collapse of an unfinished luxury resort colony on the ocean planet Meridian. Expose yourself to the untamed fury of an alien ocean on 100 richly detailed, illustrated pages.
- A full campaign scenario, threaded together from 4 lethal acts.
- Timelines, tools, and timers to help the Warden maintain narrative pressure throughout the adventure.
- 12 NPCs, ranging from a conspiracy theorist teamster to a desperate xenobiologist, all struggling towards their own goals amid the chaos.
- 11 otherworldly alien organisms haunting Meridian’s bottomless oceans, each a dangerous ecological puzzle.
- Intuitive and claustrophobic rules for diving in crushing deepwater, where even moving thoughtlessly can be a death sentence.
- A variety of ferocious weather events, fueled by Meridian’s vast oceans and designed by an experienced meteorologist.
- An in-universe encyclopedia of Meridian's native lifeforms, written by a Perigee Corporation xenobiologist.
- An information brochure for the Meridian Space Elevator, bristling with information to prepare players for the descent to Meridian. Contains a cutaway schematic of the space elevator, as well as safety procedures.
- 4 sheets of printable tokens, representing divers, alien organisms and unknown disturbances on the sonar.
- US letter-sized battlemaps of Meridian’s oceanic depths, styled as sonar screens. Available in color and printer-friendly versions.
- A tourism postcard handout advertising Meridian’s scenic beaches, with glorious art by Meathamski.
- An original soundtrack album composed by Jet McFin, featuring 10 atmospheric dungeon synth tracks to play at your table.
Written by Mystery Spice and Jet McFin
Edited by Daniel Hallinan
Creature Art and Cover Art by Sigmacastell
Personnel Art and Biont Atlas Art by Zach Hazard Vaupen
Topological Maps and Structural Art by HailSanta
Layout and Filler Art by Jet McFin
Biont Atlas and Sonar Maps by Mystery Spice
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Free community copies of The Oceans are Endless on Meridian, supported by the generous Kickstarter backers who chose the Lifeboat Edition reward tier. Enjoy!